- How much does an international move cost?
International shipping costs are calculated based on the cubic feet, not weight, of your goods. Your cost will also vary depending on the shipping method (ocean vs. air freight) and the additional services you require (door-to-door delivery, customs clearance, packing, storage)... li >
- What are the shipping options for my goods?
- Are all charges included in the estimate by the international moving company?
The cost of your overseas move will depend on your destination country, the size of your shipment, and your moving time frame. At International Sea & Air Shipping, our estimates are based on your shipment's cubic feet However, you may incur extra charges for additional services... li >
- How can I tell if an international moving company is reputable?
It's always important to conduct a thorough background check and read customer reviews on any international mover before enlisting their services. You should also always verify the company’s credentials to ensure they are properly licensed. All international movers must be registered... li >
- What items should I leave out of my household goods shipment?
Prohibited items will vary depending on the customs regulations of your destination country. Your international moving specialist will be able to guide you on the customs process and provide you with more information on what can or cannot be included in your shipment... li >
- When should I contact an international moving company to organize my move?
If you’ve already secured a job in your new homeland, you’re probably well on your way. But be sure to take care of the essentials well ahead of time, as they can sometimes get bogged down in red tape: is your passport up to date? Do you need a special visa for your family... li >