Moving To > Armenia
Armenia International Shipping Services
Do you need international moving services for your overseas relocation to Armenia? While moving to a new country is not only exciting, it also requires research and planning-and most importantly, a professional and trust worthy international mover to ship your household goods safely to your new home. If you are planning an overseas move to Armenia, let International Sea & Air Shipping assist you with every aspect of your relocation to ensure it is a success!
How International Sea & Air Shipping can help for moving to Armenia
International Sea & Air Shipping's talented and expertly trained moving specialists will help you every step of the way during your international move to Armenia. Before you get started, learn more about all of our offered shipping services and options to determine what best meets your needs:
- Your moving timeline. When do you need to be in Armenia? Should you ship your goods via air or sea freight?
- Your real estate plans. Will you be renting or buying a home?
- Your fragile items. Do you require packing or custom crating services?
- Your family/household size. Are you moving alone or with family? For business or personal reasons?
- Your cubic feet estimate. How large is your shipment?
How Much Does a Move to Armenia Cost?
Cost is always a major factor to consider when planning your overseas move. Your first step is scheduling a home survey with International Sea & Air Shipping to receive a quote to ship your items to Armenia. One of our trained moving specialists will visit your home to view your belongings and determine your shipment's estimated cubic footage. You will then receive a free quote for the international moving services you need!
Ultimately, the cost of your overseas move to Armenia will vary based on the cubic footage of your shipment, your preferred method of shipping (air vs. sea freight) the services you require (such as packing and custom crating), and many other factors.
Located in the Caucasus region of Eurasia, Armenia is a landlocked and mountainous country. Situated between the Black and Caspian Seas, Armenia is bordered by Georgia, Azerbaijan, Iran and Turkey. The country's climate is highland continental, meaning the region experiences hot summers and cold winters.
Armenia was the first non-Baltic republic to withdraw from the Soviet Union. The nation's native people have a distinctive and rich culture with their own alphabet and language. Authentic Armenian music is a mix of indigenous folk music, played with common native instruments such as the duduk, the dhol, the zuma, and the kanum.
Armenia is a member of nearly 40 international organizations, including the United Nations, the Council of Europe, and the Commonwealth of Independent States. The country's trade partners are Germany, Russia, Bulgaria, Georgia, Netherlands, Belgium, Ukraine, Turkey and Iran.
Custom Regulations for Armenia:
- Detailed inventory including values
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Visa
- Letter of employment
- Original Bill of Lading (OBL)
- Packing list
- Pro-forma invoice
- Transportation cost information
- Shipper must be present in Armenia at the time of importation, and have appropriate work visa.
- Household goods must have been used and show signs of use.
- Plants and plant products
- Knives and deadly weapons
- Fruit and vegetables without prior permission
- Meat and meat products
- Counterfeit money and goods
- Toxic materials
- Radioactive materials
- Pornographic materials
- Drugs and narcotics
- Ethyl alcohol
- Alcoholic beverages (wine and spirits)
- Precious stones, jewelry and currency-may only be imported as accompanied baggage and must be declared with customs at time of arrival
- Tobacco industrial substitutes
- Raw oil and oil products
- Petroleum gases and other gaseous hydrocarbons
- Diesel fuel
- Engine oils
- Wild plants and vegetation require permission from the Ministry of Environment
- Auto must have been used abroad and show signs of use
- Purchase invoice
- Bill of lading (original)
- Car title
- Certificate that auto meets technical specifications and is in good running order
- Pro-forma invoice
- Interpol document confirming that the car is not stolen
- Letter of temporary import, granting permission for one year
- Vehicles are subject to customs duties of 32 percent of the cost, insurance and freight value
- Duty approximately 30.3 percent of value as declared by customs
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, International sea & air shipping cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.
Call our International Moving Specialists @ 1-866-788-1090