Overseas Moving Services
International Sea & Air Shipping provides all your overseas moving services so your international relocation is smooth and completely stress-free! We arrange complete door-to-door services—beginning with your home in the United States and ending with your residence anywhere in the world!
Each move is unique with different needs. Our international moving specialists will expedite your move, provide advice, and help you with every step along the way. Any budget or time constraints? Our professionals will provide a recommended solution for your concerns.
We offer two transport methods for international shipping. They are:
- Air Freight. With air freight transport, your goods will be delivered more quickly, for a higher premium. Use this method if you have time constraints for your move, or simply to expedite the delivery of your most essential items.
- Ocean Freight. Ocean freight shipments have a longer transit time, but your goods will be delivered safely for a more affordable price. This method is usually used for your larger shipment of household goods and less essentials items. International Sea & Air Shipping offers lift van, exclusive container and shared container service, depending on your shipment’s size.
International Moving Services
No matter what your needs, International Sea & Air Shipping has got you covered. We provide professional overseas moving services that will aid you in every step of your relocation! Enjoy a completely stress-free, door-to-door international move with the following services:
- Container Service. We will provide the optimal container for your goods with an in-home survey to assess volume and cubic feet. Whether you require a 20-foot or 40-foot container for your household effects, we will deliver it to your home, load it for you efficiently, and properly seal it for shipping!
- Packing & Unpacking Services. Your goods will be traveling a long way—proper wrapping and packing is a must to prevent damage. We only use the highest-quality materials to wrap your items, and secure them in boxes and cartons. Specialty items and valuables like antiques and artwork are measured and custom crated for optimal protection! View our International Move Slide Show to watch how we pack and crate your home goods and personal effects for your move overseas.
- Export Documentation. Paperwork for an international move can be tricky and overwhelming. Let our international moving specialists help you organize the documents required to move overseas and clear your goods through customs.
- Marine Insurance. Protecting your goods is imperative! Our All Risk Marine Insurance provides door-to-door coverage for your belongings, so they will be protected from the moment they leave your home until they arrive at your new one!
- Storage Services. Do you require temporary storage for any of your goods during your move? Our state-of-the-art facilities will keep your belongings secure until you are ready for them. We offer climate-controlled units, no administration fees, and reasonable rates.
- Special Moves such as Art, Antiques, Boats, Cars & Pianos.Have a vehicle or specialty item you need transported? No problem! International Sea & Air Shipping will expertly pack and crate your delicate art and antiques, carefully wrap and transport your piano, and safely ship your car or boat for your overseas move.
How is Pricing Determined?
Overseas household goods shipping is based on cubic feet. Moving personal effects overseas is based on weight, size and destination. Your costs will be determined by these factors, as well as the additional services you require. If you’re shipping home goods that exceed the size of a studio apartment, we highly recommend a home survey for your most accurate estimate. Otherwise, simply fill out our online moving estimate form and we will contact you with a quote!
Get quotes today!
International Sea & Air - Ships ANYWHERE outside of the United States. Call us at 1-866-788-1090 or set up a home survey or fill out our detailed online international moving form.